top of page

Scholarsprep.academy Group

Public·66 members

Bodø Glimt vs. Sparta Prague live video 29 January 2024

You can stream UEFA Champions League games live without satellite or cable. Choose your team below and we'll help you watch your favorite teams without breaking ...

Luton Town will host Charlton Athletic for this fixture of the league. I expect, this will be tense match for both sides. Both teams have a poor results in the last matches. However, Charlton have better team than their opponent. They are currently on the 13th place with 23 points. In previous game Charlton played in a 2-2 draw with Cardiff City. Also, we have Luton Town who's is one of the teams of relegation zone. Luton are currently on the 22th place with 14 points. Hosts have fallen into a very poor show. They have five consecutive losses. Of course, the hosts will try to break the poor series. However, they have a very vulnerable defense. My pick: Charlton to win. Jones went the extra mile and the picture became hugely famous. Booking a seat on the plane England 4-2 Czechoslovakia, 25 April 1990If you want an illustration of just how much football changed in the early 1990s - partially fuelled by Gascoigne - there were just 21,000 fans inside Wembley for this friendly as Bobby Robson finalised his World Cup squad. Gazza was given just his second start for the Three Lions and secured a spot on the plane with a dominant performance, capped with a fine late goal, surging into the area, left foot this time, laced into the roof of the net. I saw Gary Neville saying something about players would play games every day for nine days if they had to when the football season eventually resumes. Well, I think Gary is quite right in a certain way because Gary’s quite old school in his way of thinking. He would, I would. To be perfectly honest, players in the Championship and below would quite easily play three games a week and not moan. Meanwhile, there's a clash that would not be out of place in the Champions League as Bayer Leverkusen face Porto. Ajax draw Getafe Last season's Champions League semi-finalists draw Getafe. Meanwhile, we've got Sporting Lisbon v Istanbul Basaksehir. Wolves first out of the hat, take on Espanyol Wolves are the first team out in the Europa League round of 32 draw and they trip to Barcelona to face Espanyol. Which is more likely? Well, PSG boss Thomas Tuchel is supposedly a key admirer having worked with Dembele at Borussia Dortmund. Expect a blockbuster swap deal. ESTIMATED COST: £65m or swap deal Video - Barca 'to cull EIGHT players' in epic transfer dumpster fire - Euro Papers01:49 27. Kepa Arrizabalaga (Chelsea) WHY COULD HE MOVE Because Chelsea no longer want him and he no longer wants Chelsea. I believe that we will see surely at least four goals in this match from Belorusian Reserve league and that is pretty clear and very real to expect, but we will see what will happen. Slutsk was just brilliant in last period with goals and this team is in last four matches in a row, played every time duels with even four or more goals. In that period, it was 4-2, 3-3, 4-0 and 5-1. Rival is playing on same level, so over is very real option in this duel. Of course, I will try that and I will bet on goals. Getty Images KEY MOMENTS 25' - LEICESTER CITY CHANCE! Willy makes a vital save with his feet to deny Vardy after the forward had raced onto Perez's flick into the penalty area. LEICESTER CITY CHANCE! Hamza Choudhury is left free to meet a left-wing corner at the far post, but nods his header wide. GOAL! Leicester 0-1 Chelsea. I think about it (the slip) most days," Gerrard said on former team mate Jamie Carragher's Greatest Game podcast. A Liverpool team winning the league would help how I feel for sure. When I analyse it properly I obviously understand it wasn't just that moment. But still part of me, in my head, thinks it is. The hosts’ poor form is largely down to their inability to find the back of the net and they come into this match having failed to score in three of their last four matches. When you factor in that they have conceded 33 times this season, a record which is the fourth worst in the division, then it is easy to see why their issues are so severe. With rumours swirling about Brendan Rodgers future, this is a bit of a milestone for the Northern Irishman. He’s been at the King Power for nine months now, having faced Watford in his first match in charge of the Foxes. On top of that, his managerial career began at Vicarage Road in 2008. The Hornets won 2-1 on the day, but they’ve certainly gone in very different directions since.The Foxes are aiming to match a club record with a seventh straight top-flight victory this week. What was he saving Mohamed Salah and Roberto Firmino for? Bournemouth at home? In far more serious news, a conversation needs to be had about Mason Mount's haircut. An absolute aberration. Frank Lampard, Chelsea v LiverpoolGetty Images The Nations League is back Yeah. Already. It was decent to be fair but it literally seems like it was less than 12 months ago that Portugal beat Netherlands in the final. This is an important game for both sides with European qualification their aim. Sheffield United have struggled since the season resumed and they need to get back into winning ways as they are only currently four points ahead of 13th placed Southampton. Tottenham have put in a couple of good displays since the season resumed but both were at home. Away form has been poor and the tip here is for under 2.5 goals to be scored. Then again, it provides Beckham the perfect chance for a rebrand to Miami Vice FC. Until that gets challenged too… IN OTHER NEWS Man works out by standing still Odion Ighalo took social media by storm (aka 2800+ retweets) after posting a nine-second clip of himself standing still. HEROES & ZEROES Hero: Emmanuel Adebayor For taking his love for football to new frontiers. None left. And so it was that the manager who was, and still is, a hero to many Spurs fans was sacked in November. They were lying in 14th place in the Premier League and a Champions League campaign had been scarred by a 7-2 humiliation in their own home by Bayern Munich, the first time Spurs had conceded seven goals at home in their 137-year history. No sooner was Pochettino out of the door than Jose Mourinho was in. Football, Czech Republic: Sparta Prague live scores, AC Sparta Prague page on Flashscore.com offers livescore, results, standings and match details (goal scorers, red cards, …). Cologne had taken an early lead through Jhon Cordoba, the striker hammering in a rebound after a shot against the post. But Patrik Schick soon headed Leipzig level and Christopher Nkunku sent them in to half-time ahead with a lovely dinked finish from Konrad Laimer's fine pass. Werner scored with ease when Cologne inexplicably left nobody back from their own corner and Leipzig goalkeeper Peter Gulacsi was able to catch the ball and send him clear on goal with a long punt downfield. They set a new Bundesliga record on Saturday by scoring three goals or more for a ninth top-flight game in a row. However, Nagelsmann has selection issues of his own, at centre-back, where Dayot Upamecano is suspended and Ibrahima Konate and Willi Orban are injured. It could mean that on-loan Chelsea defender Ethan Ampadu starts. Match statsHead-to-headThis will be the first encounter between Tottenham and RB Leipzig. Raheem Sterling's 22nd-minute effort had given them the lead, only for Jetro Willems to equalise and even when Kevin de Bruyne's thunderbolt restored their advantage late on they were again pegged back by Jonjo Shelvey's stunning strike. While Liverpool have been churning out wins, City have looked strangely vulnerable. Gallingly for Liverpool, they have just a 29. United, who have beaten them 28 times in their 58 games since 1990-91. United also have comfortably the best goal difference against them too, with it currently standing at +8 in the Red Devils' favour. Birmingham (21. Wimbledon (26. Reds' side. There is only one team against whom Liverpool have played in the top flight and failed to take a single point in the past 30 seasons - Blackpool, who beat them home and away in their one Premier League campaign in 2010-11. It was a moment that provided plenty of memes. Freddie Ljungberg says he has not held talks with senior figures at Arsenal about the full-time managerial vacancy. The 42-year-old Swede was placed in interim charge of the Gunners following the sacking of Unai Emery last month. Manchester City assistant coach Mikel Arteta and Carlo Ancelotti, who was sacked by Napoli on Tuesday, have both been strongly linked with role. But Flick has openly demanded reinforcements during the winter transfer window if his team are to continue delivering the goods in three competitions. Among his wishes are a winger and a defender. We all have high goals and we need to form the basis to reach those high goals," Flick had said during their training camp in Qatar earlier this month. Liverpool vs Wolverhampton predictions for Sunday's Premier League clash at Anfield. Liverpool look to further extend their commanding Premier League lead when they host Wolverhampton on Sunday. Read on for all our free Premier League predictions and betting tips. I'm very excited to play this e-tournament!", admitted Goffin. It's the very first time for me and I'm going to give my best to win as much as I can! Though I'm not very used to theses games! I hope you will support me and I already look forward to meet you all on line!. Mladenovic added: "I'm delighted to take part in the first edition of the Mutua Madrid Open Virtual tennis tournament. OLIVIER GIROUD (33, striker, Chelsea)Linked with: Inter Milan, Atletico MadridAnother on the list who is a World Cup winner with France. Giroud has fallen out of favour at Chelsea under Frank Lampard, mainly because of the prolific form of England international Tammy Abraham, while Michy Batshuayi is also ahead of him in the pecking order. The former Arsenal striker's contract at Stamford Bridge ends in the summer. Following a tip-off that there was to be a protest a Sun reporter attended. The Sun accurately reported the events that unfolded. At no time was our reporter made aware of what was to take place nor incited it or encouraged any criminal activity. The article made it clear that the behaviour was criminal and unacceptable. The hosts responded well and drew level when Miguel Almiron converted Emil Krafth's low cross from close range. Substitute Andriy Yarmolenko - whose goal sealed victory over the Blues on Wednesday - came closest to finding another late winner, but his stinging strike was well kept out by Martin Dubravka. West Ham remain 16th in the table and move four points clear of the relegation zone after ending their run of seven consecutive away defeats in the top flight, while Newcastle stay 12th. Some clubs will utilise the full, complete database," adds the Watford fan. Many of them are using it to actually build their own in-house database, but we are the starting point for that. Others give us a call about a particular player an agent has recommended to see if it's worth going to Chile to watch him or not. One of the most sought after pieces of information is a player's previous injuries, key for clubs carrying out medicals on new signings. third placed Mamelodi face a 10th placed Celtics in their quest for top spot and champions league position for next season .Mamelodi Sundowns will be four points away from chiefs with a win today at Celtics .Sundowns have not been scoring many goals of late so have been Celtics but then it is my prediction that at least two goals will be scored by the teams today. The score margin is a tricky prediction but however at least 2 goals are expected .Celtics will be aiming to go to position 9 with a win over Sundowns and frustrate Sundowns today Bodo Glimt vs Sparta Praha 29.01.2024 – Stream and VODs Live stream of the match Bodo Glimt vs Sparta Praha from 29.01.2024. There are no available live streams or replays of this match. Match of the day. Having so many new players, so many new pieces, bringing in Anthony (Davis). He spent seven years in New Orleans, so he was coming into a new system playing along with myself and how we would be able to come together. I thought it would take us a lot longer than it did, but I was wrong. Hancock hails players' efforts Health Secretary Matt Hancock has applauded the Premier League players' initiative to raise funds for the NHS. Read the full story Everton want to appoint Howe Everton have decided against appointing David Moyes if Marco Silva has been sacked, claims a story in the Mirror. The next man in the frame is Eddie Howe, the Bournemouth manager and a childhood Everton fan. Bill Kenwright had wanted him in place ahead of Silva when the job was last up for grabs, but Farhad Moshiri overruled him. That is why I felt getting the Premier League back up and running was important for the whole of English football. Purslow also said he was "more confident than a few weeks ago" that fans will be allowed back into grounds next season. I feel very strongly that it's crucial as you move down the pyramid. Those clubs without fans are starved of financial resources and many, many of them will go out of business if we don't get fans back in quickly. Magdeburg and Kaiserslautern will face each other in the upcoming match in the 3. Liga in Germany. Magdeburg this season have the following results: 7W, 12D and 8L. Meanwhile Kaiserslautern have 8W, 10D and 9L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. United's only signing so far this summer is England international Lucy Staniforth, who joined from Birmingham City on a two-year deal. I don't think we're at a point where we're going to go out and make huge, marquee signings," said Stoney. We are growing and we want to do it slowly and in the right way. It's about adding a little bit more depth because we struggled last year at times when we had some injuries. I'm looking forward to working hard with the squad that I have. Bournemouth's game against Crystal Palace will be the first Premier League game broadcast live on BBC television. AnalysisKris Temple, BBC Radio SolentThe confirmation that Ryan Fraser has played his last game for the club brings to a close an uncertain, and distracting, few months. The writing has been on the wall since Fraser told BBC Radio Solent in January that he hadn't been "playing for the team". Having that determination is why they have been able to fight back to get something after going behind in games this season - I saw them do it for myself against Bournemouth on the opening weekend. Wilder's tactic of employing overlapping centre-backs has attracted much attention this season, but it is nothing new to Blades fans. United essentially set up with a 3-5-2 formation. John Egan is usually the central of the three defenders and a fixed point - in his absence against Manchester United, Phil Jagielka filled that role. Rowett has bounced back in better fashion than his former club, as Millwall have lost just two of their 13 league games under him, winning seven and drawing four. He’s lifted them within a point of the top six, while they head into this clash hoping to finish the weekend inside the playoff spots. To do that at the bet365 would be sweet revenge for the visiting boss. In order to deal with the most immediate payroll issue, the EFL is recommending to clubs that local discussions are held with players in respect of the month of April only," the EFL said in a statement. A compromise proposal has been agreed between the EFL and the PFA for those clubs engaged in deferral negotiations with their players, meaning that up to a maximum of 25% of players' wages for April may be conditionally deferred. In the modern game you'd pick him because he would be able to get on the ball and build from the back. Paul McGrath: Paul was an incredible player, world class. If I had to pick out the world class players I played with, Paul would be number one. Paul McStay: He had this unbelievable ability to take the ball down in any situation. A brilliant player. Roy Keane: Roy was a difficult guy to get to know. Stoke City are unbeaten in their last four home matches. Swansea have lost just twice in 13 away Championship matches this season. Six of the last eight meetings between these two sides have produced over 2.5 goals. Stoke City have won four of their last five matches against Swansea. Swansea are winless in their last three away matches. Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba has set up a fundraising page and pledged financial support to Unicef to help children affected by coronavirus. After turning 27 on Sunday, Pogba set up the birthday fundraiser to "help fight this war against Covid-19". The France international says he will double the fund if his goal of £27,000 is reached. The impact of a large-scale outbreak, especially on poor and vulnerable children, can be immense," Pogba wrote. Posted at 77' Foul by Diego Godín (Inter Milan). SubstitutionPosted at 76' Substitution, Inter Milan. Roberto Gagliardini replaces Borja Valero. SubstitutionPosted at 76' Substitution, Inter Milan. Valentino Lazaro replaces Cristiano Biraghi. Posted at 75' Attempt saved. Borja Valero (Inter Milan) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Posted at 74' Attempt missed. Steven has signed a contract with the Club that will run until 2025 and will wear the number 23 shirt. The Daily Mail report the fee for the 22-year-old to be £27 million. The versatile attacking midfielder has been a member of three Eredivisie title-winning squads at Philips Stadion, making 149 appearances in total and scoring 31 goals, including a career best 15 last season. The last time Palace scored more than two goals in a league match was on the final day of the 2018-19 season, when they beat Bournemouth 5-3 at home. Brighton & Hove Albion v Arsenal *Brighton have lost only once in five Premier League meetings with Arsenal, a 2-0 defeat in October 2017 (W2 D2). Arsenal are unbeaten in the league this year, drawing four games and winning four including the last three. Full TimePosted at 90'+5' Second Half ends, Bournemouth 0, Burnley 1. Posted at 90'+4' Dominic Solanke (Bournemouth) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+4' Foul by Chris Wood (Burnley). Posted at 90' VAR Decision: Goal Burnley - Bournemouth 0-1 Burnley (Jay Rodriguez). Goal!Posted at 89' Goal! Bournemouth 0, Burnley 1. It looks an interesting clash. Paks prefer the Hungarian footballer in the team and the peoples like it. They cannot show stable performance but they have got a good season always after a few bad. Puskas Academy sign many player from abroad, although the PM of Hungary want to see the youth player got a gain time. In my opinion the teams run a different goal. The home team will finish middle of the table, but they have got a good record at home, while Puskas want to copy the Mezokovesd Zsory performance, although Henry left the team, who was one of the best player in the Hungarian Premier League. I expect a close game with plenty of goals. My tip: 2-1, 2-2, or 1-2. The best match where we play the pick from Spain league we will look a new chance for our pick and can play the pick between this teams Barcelona and Getafe and look play a best pick over from 2.75 goals what be this new chance get a secure win for our score at the match now. We will can for this pick look a two win a half points from 5 if see three goals and for this four goals at the march we will can look get a new full total 10 points to our score in full time.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page